Author: Anonym/Tuesday, April 2, 2013/Categories: GENEL
The Jean Monnet Evaluation Committee has evaluated the results of the written exam taken on 27 January 2013 within the framework of the 2013-2014 academic year Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme and has determined the list of candidates eligible to be interviewed between the dates from 15 April-13 May 2013. The names of eligible candidates with the date and time can be seen in the alphabetical list hereunder.
Information regarding the interviews is as follows:
- Candidates need to be present at the Central Finance and Contracts Unit 30 minutes before their interview time on the given date.
- Candidates should have an official identity document with them (nationality ID, driving licence or passport).
- Candidates who do not or cannot come to the interview will lose any rights for an interview.
- The Central Finance and Contracts Unit will provide written information to applicants who have not been found eligible for an interview.
- Information regarding the written exam results will not be provided on the phone.
- There is no possibility of changing the interview date and time allocated for the candidate.
- The names of successful candidates as a result of the interviews will be announced in June in the web pages of Ministry for EU Affairs (www.ab.gov.tr), Central Finance and Contracts Unit (www.cfcu.gov.tr), The Delegation of the European Union to Turkey (www.avrupa.info.tr ) and the Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme (www.jeanmonnet.org.tr).
We congratulate the eligible candidates and wish them success.
Interview Dates: 15 April-13 May 2013
Duration of each interview: 20 minutes
Interview Venue: Central Finance and Contracts Unit
Eskişehir Yolu, 4. Km, 2. Cadde,
(Halkbank kampüsü), No:63, CBlok,
Language of the Interview: Will be conducted in the same EU official language stated in the initial application and as conducted in the written exam
Interview Panel: Consists of specialists determined by the Jean Monnet Joint Committee and approved by the Central Finance and Contracts Unit and the Delegation of the European Union to Turkey
The list of eligible candidates and the interview dates
Number of views (18257)/Comments (0)