Author: Anonym/Monday, June 13, 2011/Categories: GENEL
The Jean Monnet Evaluation Committee has evaluated the results of the written exam taken on 27 March 2011 within the framework of the 2011-2012 academic year Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme and has determined the list of candidates eligible to be interviewed between the dates from 23 June-12 July 2011. The names of eligible candidates with the date and time for each candidate can be seen in the alphabetical list hereunder.
Information regarding the interviews is as follows:
• Candidates need to be present at the Central Finance and Contracts Unit 30 minutes before their interview time on the given date.
• Candidates should have an official identity document with them (nationality ID, driving licence or passport).
• Candidates who do not or can not come to the interview will lose any rights for an interview.
• The Central Finance and Contracts Unit will provide information in writing to applicants who have not been found eligible for an interview.
• Information regarding the written exam results will not be provided on the phone.
• There is no possibility of changing the interview date and time allocated for the candidate.
• The names of successful candidates as a result of the interviews will be announced in August in the web pages of The Republic of Turkey Secretariat General for EU Affairs (www.abgs.gov.tr), The Republic of Turkey Central Finance and Contracts Unit (www.cfcu.gov.tr), The Delegation of the European Union to Turkey ( www.avrupa.info.tr ) and the Jean Monnet Technical Assistance Team (www.jeanmonnet.org.tr).
We congratulate the eligible candidates and wish them success.
Interview Dates: 23 June-12 July 2011
Duration of each interview: 20 minutes
Interview Venue: The Republic of Turkey Central Finance and Contracts Unit
Eskişehir Yolu, 4. Kilometre, 2. Cadde,
(Halkbank kampüsü), No: 63, C Blok,
Language of the Interview: Will be conducted in the same EU official language stated in the initial application and as conducted in the written exam
Interview Panel: Consists of subject specialists determined by the Jean Monnet Joint Committee and approved by the Delegation of the European Union to Turkey
Number of views (16736)/Comments (0)